Are You Tired Of Feeling Frustrated, Unfulfilled & Purposeless In Life?
Feeling that you don't have enough time for yourself can leave you with no direction or purpose. If you're feeling unfulfilled and sick of coping with uncomfortable emotions like stress, anxiety or fear that lead to overwhelm so you're lacking confidence in your ideas, your abilities, or your intuition - then keep reading.
- If you feel your life has meaning, yet you can't connect with it ...
- that you're still grappling with the notion that you are enough ...
- that it's too easy to believe the negative self-talk ...
- that you're in a constant war between what's "supposed to be done" and the way you want to do things ...
- that you're losing sight of happiness and afraid of failing, then you're in the right place.
Do you dream of being personally fulfilled? Of being fully in the present moment? Of having the courage and self-belief to find your calling? Of overcoming self-doubt?
- Are you holding back because you feel your ambitions far exceed your abilities?
- That time is running out to make a difference?
- That actually getting started, backing yourself and being fully committed is leaving you feeling overwhelmed?
If you're struggling to put yourself first because you sense you're a 'people pleaser' and feel guilty when you take time for yourself, then it's time to move past negative blocks, to stop procrastinating, to stop overthinking and to stay focused and motivated by joining this FREE workshop series.
On this FREE workshop series you'll discover:
- Why you struggle to stick to anything
- Why you feel stuck and frustrated
- How to move past feelings of low self-worth
- How to build a belief in yourself that lifts your confidence
- How to manage uncomfortable emotions of stress, anxiety, fear and overwhelm
I'm Barbara Grace, and if those words resonate with you, you're not alone.
As a younger person I had little self-confidence. No matter how much I wanted things to be different, I didn't believe in myself. I didn't feel as if I fitted in. I felt as if I was a loner.
I'd get so frustrated because I wanted things to be different. My inner critic would put me down and shame me into submission. I couldn't work out how to break free of this. I knew I had a purpose in life, a higher calling - yet I struggled to find it.
Today things are different. I'm a psychotherapist, a coach, a trainer and founder of the School of Modern Psychology. I've come along way from that shy person who lacked confidence, doubted myself and felt so worthless.
That's why I believe wholeheartedly that:
YOU can change.
YOU can choose happiness.
YOU can feel confident.
YOU can believe in yourself.
It's Time To Stop The N.O.I.S.E. In Your Head,
and INSTEAD Choose To Be C.A.L.M.
I want you to start this process of change with a FREE series of videos designed to help you rediscover fulfillment, meaning and purpose in your life by managing any uncomfortable emotions you may be experiencing.
I'm a voice for change and my work features in online publications such as lifehack.org, medium.com, podcasts, as well as in newspapers and magazines.
I've worked with hundreds of people, sharing ways to improve their outcomes, their day-to-day performance and their mindset.
While the School of Modern Psychology began with a passion for compassion - to help people reach their potential, its genesis was born out of working with leaders and managers of medium-to-large organisations. I'd be working on strategy with a leadership team, and while everyone's heads were engaged all was good.
However, once I dug in a little further - the mindset behind actually doing the strategies and tactics didn't connect. I spent more time working on 'personal change' than strategic direction. And it was from this place that I saw no matter who a person was and the role he or she did - personal doubt conflicted with aspirations.
Having meaning in your life is everything.
I invite you to take the first step.
Register for the FREE video series below. I know you'll be glad you did.
You've got this! Barbara Grace